Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #131
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for Good morning NYJ.
    The server threw a curve ball at the chat last night. We all got knocked out.

  2. #132
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Gang,
    Well...last nites chat was cut extremely short anyway NYJ and you must always make sure to get enuff sleep too. Your employer deserves you to be alert and ready for "non-fun" things to happen.
    I don't know if we all got bumped at once charlie but I do know that I was being bumped as EllaNoise was arriving. Hopefully there was time for you guys to conversate a bit prior to the BIG bump! I WAS enjoying our conversation BTW!
    Happy Father's Day! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #133
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It's [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] TIME... My weekend is over and now I'm off. Hee,hee... I'll have the Monday morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] for you all, cause I know and you know, it's work for you guys. I will be out by the pool on Monday morning just chillin by the [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] of Jettster they say [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] and warmth thank the lord. See you all in the am, I will have your lunches all packed and ready for Monday... Ha. Nite NewYorkJettster~

  4. #134
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen enough 80's movies to know that the Pool Guy [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] doesn't do that badly...

    I hope everyone had a great Father's Day ! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    Monday Quote:

    "Never hold discussions with the monkey [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] while the organ grinder is in the room" [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  5. #135
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] it's absolutely delicious, especially by the poolside, watching the pool guy, [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] Hahaha... Have a great day everyone! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #136
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the coffee NYJ. As I had anticipated it's the best part of waking up this morning.
    Yuck though, it's Monday! <font size=1>w*rk</font>
    Had a great Father's Day, indeed Lance. And you?
    Have a pleasant day all!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #137
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Spending the day by the pool eh? Isn't Monday the day that "hunky pool-man"
    cleans the pool? Oh NYJ you are sooooo transparent! LOL!
    Or am I all wet?
    <font size=1>!!!!!!//oo\\!!!!!!</font>
    I'm not looking forward to Monday, as usual, but knowing your [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] will be hot
    and ready will be the best part of waking up, 4 sure!
    See ya in the A.M. (PST)
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #138
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Good Morning Two-fer [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] !

    "Angel of the morning" [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] - Merilee Rush

    "Good Morning Starshine [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] " - Oliver

  9. #139
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Howdy Lancelot. I reckon my 2-fer Tuesday morning 2-ferz would B these here ones:
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    Beatles_Good Morning Good Morning
    Yardbirds_Good Morning Little School Girls

    On that note [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I bid all you fine CC peeps adew.
    *waves vigorously!
    Have a most wonderous day, won'tcha!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #140
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <ul type="square">It's

    <font size=1>H</font> <font size=2>U</font> <font size=3>M</font> <font size=4>P</font> <font size=3>D</font> <font size=2>A</font> <font size=1>Y</font>

    Have a good'n
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD[/list]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic